Yale Christian Fellowship meets every week on Tuesdays at 7:15pm in the Afam House to worship as a larger community, explore faith in God, and to hear what this God is up to on our campus.
On the other days of the week, we meet in smaller groups to get to know one another, encourage one another, and to connect with God. Whether you’ve come to a group like this before or if you’re new, check one out!
You’re invited to YCF Community Groups this year!
· Freshmen Bible Study: Mondays from 9 – 10.30p in the Bingham Basement on Old Campus
· Men’s Group: Thursdays from 5.30 – 7p in the Calhoun Basement next to the Buttery
· Women’s Group: Thursdays from 5.30 – 7p at 10 Edgewood Avenue Apt. #1 (Edgewood & Park)
· Upperclassmen “Start Something New” Bible Study: Mondays from 8-9.30p in the Pierson Common Room
· Faith & Questions (a place for folks with questions and curiosity about matters of faith, including the person of Jesus): Thursdays from 3.30 – 5p in Bass Cafe
· OneBody (Group focused on racial reconciliation): Wednesdays from 7.30 – 9p in Trumbull Common Room